All bookings are made with Rethink Ltd. Your signature on the booking form will be taken as your and your party’s acceptance of the following conditions:
1. BOOKING A deposit of 30% to 50% of the property rental must be paid. No contract with us will exist until we have received this amount and the booking form duly signed and have consequently confirmed your booking. Should you later cancel, cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with paragraph 3.
2. PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE The balance of the payment must be paid at least eight (8) weeks before your arrival. If the balance is not received by us by the due date, we shall be entitled to cancel the booking without prejudice to our claim for cancellation charges and to retain the deposit. For bookings made within eight weeks of arrival date, you will be required to pay the full cost of your holiday at the time of booking.
3. CANCELLATION BY YOU It is agreed between us that should you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, or that the booking is cancelled by us due to non-payment, then we shall be entitled to the following percentage of the holiday cost: 8 weeks or more before arrival = 30 % or 50% (non-refundable deposit) 4 weeks before arrival = 100 %(deposit & balance) All cancellations must be sent to us in writing and signed by the signatory of the booking form. Security deposit will be fully refunded.
4. CANCELLATION OR ALTERATIONS BY US Although it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it could occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to provide you with the property you have booked, we reserve the right to transfer to a similar or better property. However, if this is not possible or you do not wish to be transferred, we will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid to us for the property, but we will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
5. MINIMUM LETTING PERIOD For weekly rates, minimum stay is 1 week during high & peak season, 3 days during low season. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability. Surcharges may apply. For daily rates, minimum stay is 3 nights unless specified otherwise.
6. NUMBER OF GUESTS Only those persons stipulated on the booking form may use the property. The number of guests must not exceed the maximum number indicated in the booking form. Should the key holder find more persons than those stated, he will be entitled to ask the clients to vacate the property.
7. INSURANCE It is a condition of booking that your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance including coverage against trip cancellation and against personal injury. The appropriate coverage should be purchased at the time of the booking. Please contact your travel agent, travel consultant or insurance broker about this. Your signature on the booking form confirms that you are covered by such insurance.
8. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed differently at the time of booking. Check-in time is from 3pm to 8pm. Check-out time is before 10am. In case of flight delays or inconvenience while travelling, clients should contact us at the earliest. We cannot guarantee early check-ins or late checkouts unless confirmed by us in advance. For check-in and/or check-out assistance before 8am and after 10pm a fee of EUR50 is payable locally.
9. SECURITY DEPOSITS A security deposit as stated in the booking form is payable with the balance of the reservation to cover during your stay the cost of any damages to the property or its contents. The amount if fully refundable no later than 15 days from your departure provided we receive from you full bank account details including account name, bank name, IBAN code (or equivalent for non-EU countries) and BIC code.
10. COMPLAINTS We have visited and checked each property. The descriptions displayed on our website and catalogue are accurate and made in good faith. However, we decline all responsibility for any modifications made by the owners without our knowledge. We also do not accept any responsibility for the shortage of water supply, gas or electricity, nor for the breakdown of the swimming pool filtration system. We will do our very best to assist you and solve these problems as soon as possible. If you have any problem during your stay, which cannot be satisfied by dealing directly with the property keyholder, you should contact us immediately. It is impossible for us to help you to claim compensation from the owner if you do not contact us during your stay. Complaints lodged only at the end of the holiday period will not be taken into consideration. Clients who decide to leave the property earlier without our knowledge lose all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
11. BEHAVIOUR & DAMAGES TO THE PROPERTY The client signing the booking form is responsible for the correct and decent behavior of his party. You are responsible for any loss or damage that you or members of your party may cause to the property or its contents. You are required to report any damages to the property keyholder or to us (Rethink Ltd) and to bear the cost of repair or replacement. Should you or any member of your party behave unrespectfully towards the property and its contents, the keyholder has the right to ask all guests to vacate the property immediately.
12. ENTERTAINING AT THE PROPERTY Entertainment parties and functions involving a large amount of invitees are strictly prohibited unless fully approved by the property keyholder in advance and notified to us (venue fees may apply). Should you make an unauthorized use of the property in such a way, the keyholder has the right to ask all guests to vacate the property immediately and your security deposit will be fully forfeited until all applicable claims are fully assessed by the owner.
13. GUEST INJURY DISCLAIMER Neither the owner of the property nor us (Rethink Ltd) can be held responsible for any accident or injuries occurred to all guests during their stay at the property under any circumstances.
14. CHILDREN POLICIES Children are generally accepted in our properties. However, some property owners apply certain child age restriction policy. It is your duty to notify us if there will be any children (and their exact age) in the party before finalizing a booking.
15. PETS Pets are generally not accepted in our properties. If you want to bring one with you, please check with us first to have authorization from the owner. If accepted, you will be asked for an additional security deposit.
16. SWIMMING POOL The swimming pool, when available, will be kept clean and operational by the property staff. If your rental period is before 01 June or after 01 October, please check with us if the swimming pool is operational. Some but not all properties will provide pool towels for guests use. Beach towels are usually not provided.
17. CLEANING & MAID SERVICE The property will be cleaned at the beginning of the rental period, before your arrival. However, guests should leave the property clean and in order at the time of their departure. If the property is not left in acceptable conditions the sum of EUR50 per bedroom will be deducted from the security deposit. Linen change and general maid service are provided once a week unless agreed differently at the time of booking.
18. EXTRA DAILY MAID SERVICE Most of our properties provide at least two hours daily maid service, including twice weekly change of bed linen and bath towels. Should you require extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee availability at any time but we will do our utmost to satisfy your request. All quoted charges will need to be prepaid at the time of booking the specified extra service. Please note that we must be informed if a third party cleaner has access to the house at any time.
19. COOK SERVICE Most properties do not provide cook service unless specified otherwise. Should you require a private cook or a caterer, please advise us at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee availability at any time but we will do our utmost to satisfy your request. All quoted charges will need to be prepaid at the time of booking the specified extra service. Please note that we must be informed if a third party caterer has access to the house at any time.
20. WATER AND ELECTRICITY Please note that some of our properties are located on small islands with severe problems of drought. Therefore, water is a commodity to be used sparingly during the summer months. If you experience a shortage of water, we will do everything we can in time to reestablish its supply. Electricity can also be disrupted, normally for a short period of time. However, we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience created by events beyond our control.
21. TELEPHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE Please note that some of our properties do not have telephone nor Internet services, unless specified otherwise. In this case, we strongly recommend to travel with at least one mobile phone. When Internet service is provided at the property, we cannot guarantee we will be able to re-establish the connection in case of a technical problem beyond our control, such as a faulty line from the local telephone company. Some properties feature internet at extra cost.
22. PHOTOGRAPHY Photographs taken at the property cannot be used or sold for profit without written authorization from us and from the owner.
23. VALUABLES Valuables left at the property are at the clients’ risks. Neither us (Rethink Ltd) nor the owner (and the property staff) can be held responsible for their loss, misplacement or robbery at any time.
24. LAW – JURISDICTION In the event of any dispute concerning the terms and conditions of this contract, the parties agree that any such disputes shall be settled by International arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
Luxury Heavens may at any time revise or modify these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and modifications so we encourage you to visit this page to review the most current Terms from time to time. Luxury Retreats reserves the right to, without notice and for any reason, modify or remove content from this Site, suspend or terminate the operation of the Site and deny access to any user to all or part of this Site.
You should assume that all text, graphics, interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned or licensed by or to Rethink Ltd, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may download Content displayed on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded Content. You may not reproduce, republish, post, publicly display, transmit or distribute any Content unless expressly permitted in these Terms or elsewhere on the Site.
Luxury Heavens takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions posted or submitted by you. We reserve the sole discretion to determine whether to publish or use your Submissions. You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions and will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of any law or the rights of Luxury Heavens or any other person, or any other harm resulting from your Submissions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rethink Ltd and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all demands, losses, liability, claims or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, made against Rethink Ltd by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
Separate terms and conditions, including your cancellation rights, if any, will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. Any violation of these additional terms and conditions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s) or in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s).
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Barbados, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Barbados, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. The relationship between Rethink Ltd and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
USE OF THE SITE
You may not use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or that infringes the rights of Rethink Ltd or others.
You also agree not to: (i) make any false, speculative or fraudulent inquiry, request or reservation; (ii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or any similar process; (iii) take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (iv) use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site, any transaction being conducted on the Site or any other person’s use of the Site; or (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any systems or networks connected to the Site by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WHILE LUXURY HEAVENS USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, LUXURY HEAVENS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO ITS ACCURACY. THE PROPERTIES, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, LUXURY HEAVENS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE VILLAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF AMENITIES AND GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. IN ADDITION, LUXURY HEAVENS EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY PRICING ERRORS ON THE SITE AND/OR ON PENDING RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO KEEP YOUR PENDING RESERVATION AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION WITHOUT PENALTY.
THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF LUXURY HEAVENS. LUXURY HEAVENS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. BY OFFERING TRAVEL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LOCATED IN PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, LUXURY HEAVENS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH THE USER. IN NO EVENT SHALL LUXURY HEAVENS, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LUXURY HEAVENS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.